Saturday, October 22, 2005


I'm back!!!! I finally got my PC up and running again. It has been 5 weeks and 2 days since my surgery and I am down 38 1/2 lbs. I'm having to learn how to eat all over again. Food just isn't that important to me anymore. I sometimes have to make myself eat and especially make sure I get in all my protein. I haven't guite got a exercise routine down pat yet but I'm working on it. I think I've lost most of the weight so far in my face and my feet. My shoes are too big now. I LOVE IT!!!!! This is the best thing I have ever done for myself.
Vickie

8 comments:

prftpeace said...

WELCOME BACK!! I'VE MISSED YOU....Picture looks great...I can really tell a big difference.

Vickie said...

My nose is still fat!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! rg

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! You look GREAT....very beautiful!!!! bg

Anonymous said...

Looking good! Hey, your nose wouldn't look so big if you didn't get so close to the camera goofy! Love ya! dd

Anonymous said...

Great job! Keep it up! Love ya! ~Amber

Staci said...

Wow, thanks for posting a picture. My moma asked me how you were doing. I'll send her the link to your blog. You really can see a difference. How exciting!
love ya-
Staci

~Crystal~ said...

Thata a great pic!