Thursday, November 03, 2005

Weight Update!!

It has been 7 weeks since my surgery and I just now hit 40 lbs. It took me a little over 2 weeks to lose 4 1/2 lbs. The thing is your body gets to thinking that it's starving and it starts holding onto what weight you have on you and won't let go. Ever since I can remember there was only two weeks in a month that my body would lose weight anyway. Two weeks on and two weeks off. Hopefully now I will have another good losing spurge. I would love to lose at least another 20 or more before Christmas.
I've started back to church at Kingwood 2 weeks ago and I am really enjoying it. My God is an AWESOME GOD!!!

3 comments:

prftpeace said...

Congrats!

I was just about to tell you it was time to update!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you, Vickie, and I think more so for getting back in church than for the weight loss! Both are great victories and I'm happy to hear both of them! rg

MarylandMommy said...

Congrats on the weight loss!!!

He IS an AWESOME GOD!!!!