Saturday, December 02, 2006

I finally decorated!!






Danny, Crystal and I got up this morning, got all bundled up for Alabaster's Christmas Parade. We left here about 9:00 am and swung by McDonalds for a biscuit then drove down and found us a place to park so we could get us a good place to stand to see the parade. Mercy and Lindy were riding on the Corky Belle float. It started off pretty cold, but it turned out to be a beautiful day. Danny got hit in the head with a piece of candy and I came home with a pocket full. I also got two strands of beads and I didn't even have to flash for them.

After we got home I got out all my Christmas decorations, moved a few pieces of furniture around and Crystal came over and we got my tree up. Actually, Crystal got the tree up and decorated and she did a awesome job. THANKS Crystal Dawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
While Crystal was working on the tree, I put together my first little Christmas Village. There are some pieces that I have had for several years, some I just bought and a few that have been passed down. This is something that I want to add to every year and make it bigger and better. I would like to add a train and some people to it as well. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

OH WELL!! Blogger won't let me upload any more pics right now, GGGRRRRRRR!! I'll post them as soon as it will let me.

6 comments:

Shionge said...

Hiya Vickie what a lovely tree :D Glad to know you've all been busy, miss you!

~Crystal~ said...

Hahaha...Danny getting hot in the head makes me laugh!

Anonymous said...

Is that Danny's blue shirt hanging on the back of the chair or part of your decoration? When I first looked at the picture I thought maybe you had confiscated his shirt to make a tree skirt! I was beginning to feel sorry for him and thought I might have to go buy him a new shirt. dd

Mel said...

Purdy tree!!!!

So do you guys really go to McDonalds to get JUST a biscuit??? We went to McDonalds Sat. too but I guarantee JUST a biscuit was the last thing on my list.

Vickie said...

hahahahahahahaha!!

Diane- I thought the same thing after I posted the picture and saw Danny's shirt hanging on the back of the chair, but I wasn't about to go take another and have to repost. And YES, feel free to buy him a new shirt if you feel the call.

Mel- Well,to be specific, I got JUST a biscuit with sausage, egg and cheese, Danny got JUST a biscuit with sausage and Crystal got got JUST a biscuit with chicken boobie.

Jenny said...

Very pretty!!!