Monday, November 24, 2008

A Little Sparkly On My Finger

When Daniel & I got engaged he used a ring Mom sent to him. It is one she has wore, that my Granny had made for her with the diamonds that were Granny's & her Mom's. So I am the fourth generation to wear this ring. It is super special. I cherish it, but am always worried something is going to happen to it. Not that I wouldn't anyway, but just knowing the sentimental value makes me extra nervous. So we never even looked at engagement rings. One day, I would love for Daniel to get me my very own, just for me, new ring. And I want a pink sapphire. I'm not a huge jewelry person & the idea of thousands of dollars around my finger, is just not my thing. But to have a pink sapphire, along with a few diamonds, set in white gold would make me very happy.

No comments: