Monday, December 15, 2008

Granny's Trips

When I was little I had never been much of anywhere, expect the beach. But my Granny had traveled all over the US. She was a bowler & went different places to bowl in tournaments. She never flew anywhere either, always drove. I hated it when she was away, but when she returned she was full of a wealth of long detailed stories of her adventures to Vegas, Reno, Mount Saint Helens, Niagra Falls & many more. She loved her bowling trips & she let you know all about it too! It was a time for her to get away with the girlfriends. I think about it now & wonder what it must have been like to travel with her across the country. She was such a clown & know that there was probably more laughter then they knew what to do with. Oh man...I am having a major miss her moment just typing this.

No comments: