Sunday, May 31, 2009

Gotta Loose Weight

Loosing weight seems to be the one thing that haunts so many people. And most that deal with the battle of the bulge, yo-yo diet for their entire life. I really don't think I know anyone, who has dropped their desired pounds & kept it all off. I don't mean to sound negative, but someone who has been overweight the majority of their life, may just be destined to carry extra pounds. I have seen people say they have found the best weight loss pills, but can you stay on those pills for the rest of your life? I don't see anything wrong with the pills, they do help in jump starting your body into loosing weight. But you can't rely on them to do all the work. It has to be a conscious choice in your mind. It never goes away...Those constant thoughts of food, but it's what you do with them that makes the difference.

No comments: