Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Grateful for driving

As I was driving home from the grocery store today I was thinking about how long I have been driving. find that has been 17 yrs. And sometimes I am still amazed that I can. I don't take the ability to drive for granted. I think that may be partly to do the fact that we have one car & me driving feels like a luxury since I don't have the care very often. Thankfully in all my years of driving I have been blessed to not be pulled over, except for once. But nothing happened....Thankfully. I have a friend that has the best radar detector money can buy. I once went with him on a trip to Florida & I know for a fact he would have been pulled over on several occasions if not for that thing. He's a scary driver & I was oh so grateful to finally be home.

No comments: