Sunday, September 18, 2005

Thanks!!!

I just want to thank everyone who prayed for me and who took time out to come visit me in the hospital.
A very special thanks goes out to my daughter, Crystal who came up and spent my first night with me in the hospital. I couldn't have done it without her. Love ya Crystal.
I want to thank Mrs. Gentry for coming and bringing me some flowers, my sisters Diane, Renee and Jimbo (Renee's husband), my niece Bonnie (my favorite nurse to be), my great friend Deb Acton, my sweet, funny, handsome son-in-law Daniel, Eddie Bozeman.
My biggest thanks goes out to my amazing husband, Danny, who has been very patient with me and supportive thru this time. He did better this time in the hospital. He actually had water in the cup that he had to wet my little sponge with for me to keep my lips and mouth wet since I couldn't have any water or ice for 24 hours.
If I've missed anyone, I'm sorry.

3 comments:

prftpeace said...

Glad to see you made it home. If there is anything I can do for you, just ask..........I'll try to find someone to do it!! LOL

~Crystal~ said...

LOL....Good one Deb!
It was my pleasure Mom!

Anonymous said...

Your daddy came to see you too! dd