Sunday, February 12, 2006

BEING OVER 50 IS SO MUCH FUN!!!

SWEETHEARTS
Danny and I went to the 50's Plus Valentine Dinner at church Saturday night and we had a BLAST!!! You get 50 of us OVER the HILLers together and you can't help but have fun. It was a potluck and I made chocolate dipped strawberries and they were a hit. I made 80 of them and Danny ate 10 before we left the house. There was some major good cookin' there. After we ate we played The Newlywed Game. Danny and I were in the second set and we WON 1st prize. YEA!!!!!! A box of chocolate hazelnut creme-filled hearts. I ate one and Danny will finish them off.

6 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

There is way too much PDA in that picture for me!!! Get a room! Sheesh!

~Crystal~ said...

Oh & Mom PDA means...Public Displays of Affection. lol

MarylandMommy said...

Awwwwww, how cute! Sounds like it was a great time!

dana said...

I was going to say something like that Crystal. You look so happy, but it is valentines day, hold hands or hug or kiss, something valentiney. lol

prftpeace said...

gee whiz, girls----their legs are touching...give 'em a break!! At our age that is a major PDA!!!!

Staci said...

LOL- I think its a great picture. Vickie your pink and black shirt is awesome... and Danny well- what can we say-

The party sounded like fun. Glad you won first place.. they should have had a better prize- like a nights stay at a bed in breakfast or something romantic.. but that is just my thoughts!!!