Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Dog Signs

Recently I asked if I would like to receive beware of dog signs & I jumped on the offer. I'm always afraid of people coming into my yard & leaving the gate open, without me knowing. The if I were to let the dogs out of the house, not knowing the gate is open then the dogs could get loose. These signs will hopefully keep people out of our gate & my dogs safe. It is a great company that makes these signs. I was able to choose from brown, blue or green. I chose the brown, because I think it's more discreet, but still says what it needs too. The company also provides the mounting hardware (brass screws or cable ties). Which makes it so easy to install. I put my up as soon as it came in the mail. They Ship First and expect pay Later......They don't accept credit cards and have a Good Karma Policy! They ship for free fast and ask that your check be sent fast. I couldn't believe has quickly I got mine & I love it!

~C

No comments: