Saturday, August 30, 2008

Boots To Go


One thing about Summer is the carefree mood of shoes. My flip flops are my friend & they are so easy. But during the cooler months I love a good boot. One that I can wear with jeans or dress pants. I had a pair of boots that were my absolute favorite. I could wear them with just about anything, even skirts. I wore those boots out! And I was distraught when they could no longer be worn. I still have them though, so because I just can't bring myself to let them go. For the last few winters I have been looking for another pair of great boots, with no luck. It has actually become down right aggravating. I was looking at some Dansko shoes & found a nice pair of boots. All of their shoes look like they would be really comfortable. And that is hugely important to me. Sure I want a good looking shoe, but if it ain't comfortable, it will not go on my foot.

No comments: