Saturday, August 02, 2008

Good Skin

I used to work at a makeup counter & when I went for my interview for the job, they inspected my skin. I had never had that happened. But they told me I was hired because I had the clearest skin that they had seen. And they knew that my skin would sell lots of skincare. Sometimes it was hard for me to tell the customers, that they reason I had clear skin was because of the products I was selling. Occasionally I would be stopped in the mall & asked what I used. And I would just tell the truth, even at the loss of a possible client. I used baby oil to take off my eye makeup & a bar of Dove soap to cleanse. And at the time I didn't even moisturize. I do know that their are people out there, that honest just have bad skin. It's hereditary & I was fortunate to be born with clear skin genes. I haven't had the need for Proactiv or any other acne treatment, thank goodness.

No comments: