Saturday, April 22, 2006

My new favorite thing!

I discovered something really good today: EDAMAME (soybean in pods).
If you love boiled peanuts, you'll love edamame. They are awesome. I had been told my several people and thru research that soy is a awesome source of protein. I have found the roasted, salted soynuts and I have tried tofu and I really like them both. I hadn't been able to find the edamame till last week at Wal-Mart in the frozen food section. All you do is thaw them out or defrost them in the mic and pop the pods open and eat the bean. They taste like really good boiled peanuts. I LOVE them!! Give them a try. They are already to eat. No cooking and they make a great snack, high in protein. YUMMO!!!

2 comments:

MarylandMommy said...

Sounds good, I will have to try to find them!

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» »