Saturday, April 22, 2006

SHOPPING!!!

I have hated shopping for years. Well, I'm slowly beginning to enjoy shopping again. Kinda/sorta!! I am now able to find clothes that fit and even TOO BIG for me in department stores. YIPEE!!!!!!
Crystal and I went to the Galleria the other day for me to invest in some bras and for her to return some items. We did some shopping and we both hit the jack pot. She's has already posted her treasures on her blog (I would link it here but I don't know how). I found me a pair of beautiful black jeans on the clearance rack marked down from $59.50 to $6.99 and then they had 40% off that so they cost me $4.19!! YES!!!!!!!
Then Crystal found me two really cute bras on the clearance marked down from $34.00 each to $3.99 each. That is the only time I'll buy something is when it is on sale or on clearance. I'm major FRUGAL!!!

I have been wanted to try Pare Minerals Make-up for years, but was afraid to order it for fear I wouldn't be able to wear it. I have very sensitive skin and I haven't been able to find any make-up in years that I can wear without it irritating my skin.
I saw a ad in our Pelham News where there is a little boutique called Rose Petals that sales make-up that compares to Bare Minerals. We went by there on the way to the mall for me to try it on and wear it thru the day to see if it irritated me before I bought it.
I went in and had the make-up applied and wore it to the mall and it never bothered me. We went back and I bought the items I needed to start with and I love it. It's called Simply Karen and it is identical to Bare Minerals. I am so excited.
I had a very successful and exciting week.

1 comment:

MarylandMommy said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE sales too! I never buy anything that is full price!