Sunday, April 02, 2006

Happy 90th Birthday, Aunt Gladys!!

This is Danny's three Aunts. They are his Dad's sisters. From left to right is: Aunt Gladys age 90 today, Aunt Ike age 85 and Aunt Mary age 86. The fourth sister, Blanche, passed away last year at the age of 91. The Culver's have long longevity. I think they look amazing.



Danny and I spent today in Clanton at his Aunt Gladys' 90th Birthday Celebration. They had it at her house and boy was it packed. They have got to be the sweetest people I have ever met.
These sweet ladies have always treated me as part of the family. I wish my-mother-in law had been just half as sweet as they are.

2 comments:

Staci said...

They do look good for their ages! WOW.

AND yes I do waddle. And Slow Poke would be listed by my name in the dictionary. I kind of get frustrated because I'm just not use to having to be so slow! I went to Walmart today, and dreaded the fact that the OJ was in the very back of the store. So I started the journey down the main isle to make it there- it seemed like a mile away! Normally I could have ran back there and to the front about 4x over from the time it took me today!

I can tell the time is getting closer for this little babe to make their grand entrance!

~Crystal~ said...

I haven't seen those ladies in years & they still look the same.