Friday, March 31, 2006

My New House-guests!!

The top picture is Harriet and the bottom picture is Auzzie. He is a much prettier bird than she is. His head is shaped different and his eyes are much bigger. He also has that beautiful blue above his beak which is how the boys are marked to where hers is the brown color. Other than that they pretty much have the same colors.

Auzzie and Harriet have come to live with me. I went to the store on Wednesday to buy them new treats and supplies for their cages and I spent several hours yesterday cleaning and rearranging their cages. Auzzie is such a HOOTE!! He cracks me up. Always busy and always talking. He has a huge vocabulary. Harriet doesn't talk, she just chirps a little and sits around mostly. She will play a little but Auzzie is just about never still or quiet! Last night when I was covering them up to go nite-nite Auzzie said, "Hey Crystal!! Wha' chu doin?" He's such a HAM!! I am really enjoying them.

2 comments:

prftpeace said...

Gee...sounds like you upgraded your Dish TV too soon!! lol

Anonymous said...

Auzzie is the prettiest, of course
I'm prejudiced where he is concerned. Janice