Thursday, January 11, 2007

By popular DEMAND!!!

ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT!!!! I get the message. I can't help it if I'm not blogging, I have a new love! That's right! A NEW love: K N I T T I N G !!!!!!!! I can't help myself. If I not knitting, I'm thinking about knitting or I'm searching out knitting blogs or web-sites. If I'm not doing that, I'm on ebay looking at needles and yarn! I'm ADDICTED!!
Crystal and I went all over 280 and Hoover today, shopping, and I hit the jack-pot on yarn at Hobby-Lobby (my new favorite store, second to TJ Maxx).
I bought me some gorgeous yarn to make me a long sweater coat, regular $5.97 a skein for only 99 cents a skein. Y I P P E E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We also got a few other things but I'll let Crystal tell you about her Happy-Day present. I'll post pictures later of my goodies so that will give me a new post for another day.

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? I am!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your pics!!! They are great. Glad to see you're still around hehe. I was checking a couple times a day, wondering when you'd be back :)

Jenny said...

Pics are funny. Good ones! Glad you are back.

~Crystal~ said...

About flippin' time! Hahahaha

Mel said...

ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

NO MORE KNITTING TILL YOU DO YOU DAILY POST.......understand Dirty V???

Shionge said...

Oh Vickie, yes I am happy that you are keeping all of us updated on your latest 'love' :D

glad to know you are fine & well my dear pal!

MarylandMommy said...

Yeah!!! I am addicted to! I have just about finished my first Booga Bag & am getting ready to start my 2nd one! I love using my circular needles!

Rai said...

Hey you look cute:-) Good to see you back with a sweet post. Though you have found a new love, don't ever desert you old mate ... do find some time for your dear,dear Blogger:-)


Take care.