Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Freecycle did it again!!

Crystal sure does come in handy!! She knows what I like and vice-versa, so she keeps her eye out on free-cycle for the things that interest me and I do the same for her. She called me Monday and said that someone was offering some yarn on free-cycle and that they had just posted it. I RAN to the computer and requested it and I GOT IT!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!! My yarn stash is growing by leaps and bounds. I LOVE IT!!! I got some more of the unbleached wool (about $8.00 a skein) so I can knit Crystal a Booga Bag as well. She can even dye it PINK if she likes.

4 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

Wow! That's news to me! I'm getting a Booga bag!

MarylandMommy said...

SCORE! Crystal, you will LOVE it!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I want one!!! dd

Unknown said...

GigoIt.com is a improvement over Freecycle where free items are listed. It has a lot of advantages over Freecycle like pictures and search and it's easier for beginners to pick up.There are lots of advanced features too, like RSS, a Google Earth layer, and gmail-style conversation views. I hope you check it out.