Sunday, January 21, 2007

"YES I DID!!"

Faint Friday night, Crystal had to make her midnight run to Wal-Mart (yes, she had to get more Ice Cream, amongst other things) so she asked me to ride along with her. This was our second trip for the day. When we got there I had to make a 911 potty run. I parked my buggie outside the door, grabbed my bag and ran in. As I was opening the door to the handy-cap stall (my favorite, more butt room) I thought to myself that there use to be more than 2 stalls in here as I proceed with my business. As I was coming out of the stall, getting ready to wash my hands I notice the urinals on the wall (and I am so glad there was no-one there using one of them). Needless to say, I did not stop to wash my hands. As I was walking out I was hoping that no-one would notice. I walked out and immediately realized that the only two registers open in the store were right in front of the restrooms and the lines were backed up and all focused on me. I just non-chalantly just got my buggy and went on my merry way like I hadn't noticed a thing. I told Crystal what had happened and she so kindly told me that they probably thought that I was a Drag-Queen!! I'm sure that for some of these Shelby County folks, that would have been there first.
I do know one thing though after that, is that the Men's bathroom smells ALOT worse that the womens.





6 comments:

Shionge said...

Hahaha.... I 'summoned' my girlfriends once to use the male toilet too when there's no guys around.....those were the days.

Right on Vickie!

Anonymous said...

It would have been too funny if there had been a man in the stall next to you who was in need of some medicine for his sore bottom. You could have loaned him your red or hot pink butt stick. dd

Unknown said...

OH that was You?

Staci said...

WOW. I needed that laugh today. That was the best post I've read all day! Thanks Vickie....

Anonymous said...

The visual alone is priceless! :) Back in the home schooling days, when we would go on field trips, the moms ended up taking over the men's bathrooms because there were more of us than there were of them. We just positioned a group outside the door to scare away any potential customers. Thank goodness for hand sanitizer!!

Anonymous said...

Ooops - that last post was from me! Sorry! (Janet)