Friday, March 02, 2007

Auzzie Boy!!

Auzzie is such a ham!! He is saying new things all the time. For instance: Be sweet to me! Where you going? Be good!
There are a few more, but for some reason, I cannot remember them at this moment. I'm having a senior moment brain fart!! SORRY!!!!! The toy that hangs to the left of him is his HOOCHIE!! That is his girlfriend and she is covered in food because he feeds her. I have to take her out and let her soak every now and then to get the food off but he has a FIT when she is gone. He will chip-chip the whole time she is out. Sorry Auzzie but I think it is time for Hoochie to have a bath.

3 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

He says...Happy!

Shionge said...

So sweet! I've asked him to send you a message weeks ago, did he? I told him I've missed Vickie :)

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Such a cute little bird with magnificent colors!
Thanks for visiting my blog :-D!