Friday, March 02, 2007

We are on our way to Cracker Barrel (one of our favorite restaurant/stores) to eat our Anniversary dinner. I said, "Smile Danny"! He said, "I'm smilin'"!
Danny bought me this sweatshirt at Cracker Barrel.

From there we went to Wal-Mart. We got him a couple of church shirts and one of them has lavender in it. (I love it), some work boots, some knitting yarn for me, a couple surprises for Mercy and a few groceries. That was how we celebrated our 21st Anniversary!!!







4 comments:

Shionge said...

Oooohh...so sweet and I really like this shot too.

Nice T-shirt too Vickie! Great to have you back my dear pal :D

Gretchen said...

I love the shirt. I used to have one (white with tan writing), but I think yours is prettier :)

david santos said...

Hello!
Very nice, Vick. Thank you
Good week for you

Anonymous said...

you really needed some more knitting yarn you poor thing! dd