Friday, March 02, 2007

Men are SEXY in PINK!!

Yesterday was my and Danny's 21st Wedding Anniversary. We did not celebrate yesterday because both of our backs were out. OUCH!! We are going to try out get out and do a little something today.
This is our picture from our Valentine Dinner. After 2o years I convinced Danny that I LOVE men in pink. He now has 2 pink shirts (1-pink plaid and then this one) and he loves them. He would wear one or the other to church every Sunday if I didn't watch him.
I LOVE my little man!!!

8 comments:

dana said...

Happy Anniversary Ms. Vickie. You guys make a great couple.

Jenny said...

Happy anniversary!

~Crystal~ said...

I love this picture of y'all. I think it's one of the best.

Shionge said...

Happy Anniversary Folks! More good years and stay healthy always :D

Vickie, I wish men would wear more pink colour though..it is always dull like white, blue or grey *sigh*

:D

Gretchen said...

Happy anniversary! This is a great pic.!

MarylandMommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MarylandMommy said...

You both are so dang cute!!!

Have you made a booga bag yet? My mom is here & I finished my first one. I am starting a tote & another booga bag. She also taught me how to knit roses! They are so easy & so fun! I will be posting pics of my bags on my blog soon! I am really on a knitting kick right now. Can you tell????

MarylandMommy said...

Oh yah, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!