Sunday, August 12, 2007

BEST PART OF SUMMER!



My most favorite thing and probably my ONLY favorite thing about summer is the wonderful produce. I can't seem to get enough watermelon and grapes.

Danny and I bought groceries yesterday and the grapes were so sweet (the reason I know this is because I will eat one before I buy them) and I couldn't decide between the black, green or red so.........I bought all three.

Later that evening Mercy came to spend some time with her Poppa and I and we had a grape tasting. We decided to put one of each ( red, green and black) in our mouth and once to see what it tasted like. WOW!! It was sooooo good. The black ones were very soft, the red with their crunch and the big juicy green ones in one bite was so GOOD!!!!! Mercy was handing them to her Poppa and I as well as feeding them to herself as fast as she could pick them.

2 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

Grapes are one of my most favorite fruits. I always taste them before buying them too...Must have learned that from you.

Shionge said...

OOoo...Wow! I always enjoyed grapes especially those crunchy sweet ones.

She looks beautiful Vickie :D