Saturday, July 26, 2008

Gotta Have Books!



I adore books now, but that was not always the case. In elementary school, I was a horrible reader & didn't want anything to do with them. I was terribly embarrassed whenever I had to stand up in the classroom to read aloud. It would make me stumble & mess up even the simplest of words. Words that I knew how to read. I hated it. But then I home schooled & was able to flourish in my reading. I realized what a gift it is to be able to read & I enjoyed the idea of escaping into a different time & place. I am a huge fan of Historical Fiction & it's just about the only kind of novels that I read. But there are two current books I am interested in delving into, Life with my Sister Madonna & Stori Telling. I found them on Amazon books, for a cheaper price than I would pay at the local bookstore.

No comments: