Saturday, July 26, 2008

Moving Moving Moving

I have moved 8 times in the last 8 years. Four of those times were across the country. The first time was alone in my overloaded little car. I came back to Alabama, with an overloaded truck, 2 kittens, a dog & more importantly a husband! Most of the travels were fun roads trips, something I absolutely enjoy. And I wouldn't take anything for the memories of seeing the country with my husband. I would have been nice to have done some sight seeing along the way, but we were always on a time schedule. The last move, was not fun at all. We had several tires blow out on the truck, with it pulling the car. The temperatures where in the 100's so we traveled alot at night & the truck caught on fire. If we ever move long distance again, we will be getting someone like New York Moving Company, to take over this challenge, so we can enjoy a leisure trip to our new home.

No comments: