Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I Need A Vacation


This is the vacation time of year & it seems anybody & everybody is packing their bags & getting the heck out of dodge. I am staying home. D & I have never been a vacation together. We had a 3 day honeymoon, to Disneyland. It was great & all, but it was 30 minutes from where we lived. We have travel across the country a few times, but it was because we were moving. I wouldn't consider, driving a U-Haul, pulling a car, a time of rest & relaxation. I would love to be going somewhere, just to take time to spend with my husband. If I had the opportunity to go somewhere I think I would rather wait until the Fall or Winter & maybe look into some Vegas vacations. How fun would that be? They offer some great package deals. And if I could find some cheap airfare, I think we could do it for less than $500.

No comments: