Friday, February 06, 2009

Almost Valentine's

Really? Valentine's already? I seem to say this alot, but where does the time go? I mean, for Heaven's sake!
Daniel & I were talking about it today. We had thought about using his discount & going away for the night, but they aren't allowing the discount on Valentine's. So that idea is nixed. So, we will stay home & away from the crowds & hoopla. I will make a special dinner, which D has to let me know what exactly it is he wants me to cook. And then today I reminded him that a new Willow Tree would be a good expensive gift for me. There is a movie that he didn't get for Christmas that I may just get for him. I know he would like that. We don't go all out for the day, but I do love Valentine's. I may even make some chocolate covered strawberries. That would make my night!

No comments: