Friday, January 13, 2006

Two Fun Filled Nights!!

The last two evenings have been so much fun.
Last night, Deb Acton, her daughter, Traci and Traci's two little girls came over and along with Crystal and Daniel we set out for a full evening of playing games and just plain being silly. We didn't break up till 4:00am Friday morning. We need to do this again!!
Then tonight Maria Atchison and Micheal Young along with Crystal and Daniel came over to eat my famous (and Maria's favorite) stuffed peppers. YUMMO!!! After we got our bellies full we settled into a video from their first year in Master's Commission 1995-96. It was hilarious. I don't know how many of you remember the human video, "Chain-saw Jesus", which was only performed once at a Kingwood football game half-time. So stinkin funny.
We all laughed so hard and had a awesome time. I was a MC Mom for 6 years but this was by far my favorite year. Like Maria and Micheal said, 'it was a little depressing watching it because it was one of the best years of their life', and that was 10 years ago and so much has happened since then in all their lives. They are such awesome young people and I LOVE them very much.
My highlight of the video was being able to see and hear Crystal sing 'Come As You Are'! Brings a lump in my throat and my heart swells. I am so proud of you Crystal!! I hope and pray that God is going to use you and your voice for His Glory again SOON!!!
Micheal and Maria, you guys made my night. I love you so very much. Thanks for such a wonderful evening!!

1 comment:

prftpeace said...

HEY....we had a great time---and we are still recouperating!! I have never been to your house that the visit wasn't filled with side splitting laughter. God has definitely given you the ministry of bringing the medicinal effects of laughter to everyone you are around!!

Before I end this comment though I would like to thank you that this time the laughter was not in the very public surroundings of Red Lobster!!! hahahahahahhahahahah!!!!