Saturday, November 17, 2007

Amby Baby




There are so many different kinds of baby beds out there. I guess for those in the market for one, the task for choosing the "perfect" furniture for the nursery, can almost be daunting. I have seen this baby bed in magazines before, but didn't exactly know what the purpose of it was for, until I saw their site & read up on it. Sounds like it would be a dream for parents who need a good nights sleep. As well, for a baby to feel comforted.

This is what the site says:
Finally, a solution for your fussy baby! The Amby Baby Motion Bed helps babies and parents get the sleep they need with it’s womb-like design and gentle motion that babies love. Endorsed by Dr. Sears, the Amby Baby bed is specially helpful for babies with reflux(GER), colic and even preemies.

Here's a video that explains more about it.

1 comment:

Vickie said...

I think this is great. I hate to hear people say that they leave their babies in their swings to sleep all night. I don't think that is good for their little legs. This would be a better alternative. I wish I had one of these 30+ years ago. My life would have been ALOT simpler!! :P