Saturday, November 17, 2007

Bag Of Stuff

We had a large bag full of any kind of wire/cord you can imagine. It was all knotted up & a huge mess. I considered it D's job to organize it, since I am the one that does all the other stuff around here. I kept asking him to clean it, but of course being the man he is, he didn't hear me. So finally one Saturday, while he was lougning on the couch, I brought the bag out & laid it in front of him & told him that it was his job to clean it up. He was non to happy, but at least I got him to do something I had been asking him to do. There was so much stuff crammed into that bag. All kinda of electrical gadgets, cordless phone battery, phones, extension cards, you name it. But now all the cards are rolled up neatly & we know what's in there.

No comments: