Monday, November 19, 2007

Finally Finished!






I finally got all my Christmas decorations up that I will be putting up except for a wreath and some garland which I have to go buy.


I was having problems with my tree because you little section refuses to light and so I finally decided to go ahead and use it one more year and after Christmas I will buy the tree I want on CLEARANCE! I LOVE CLEARANCES!!!!!!!


As most of you know I collect Mice ornaments and I also LOVE Santa ornaments. I am also partial to the colors, red and white (I didn't say Crimson and White :P!!!!).


I also add to my Christmas Village every year and I am running out of room to put it all up together. I need a new house with a HUGE mantel over a fireplace. (hint-hint).


It is also a tradition for me to put out all my family pictures with Santa at Christmas and this year I placed them under my little fiber-optic tree. I think they are probably my favorite thing.


1 comment:

~Crystal~ said...

The village looks good. I'm glad we found all those good deals last year.