Thursday, January 31, 2008

10 (11) Things about me!!

Crystal posted this tag game and I thought I would play since I have nothing better to do.... yeah right!! :)

Tag! Your it!~You have to write 10 random, interesting, crazy, things about yourself, and then pick 10 people to send them to. (It cant be the person who sent it to you~and you have to list on the bottom who and why you chose those 10 people to send it to) Remember to send those 10 people a message to read your blog.

1. I love to work with my hands. Knit, sew, crochet, cross-stitch.

2. I'm addicted to playing Mah Jong online.

3. I keep a Sudoku game book and pen by the potty in both bathrooms plus other reading material.

4. I love to take a banana, peel it then wrap a slice of bologna around it and eat it. The ULTIMATE sweet n' salty. YUMMO!!!!!!!

5. In my family, I am the oldest of three girls. When I was a kid I use to wish I was an only child :( !! Now...........I'm glad I wasn't!!! I wuv my wittle sistas!!

6. I have always wanted a tattoo on the back of my shoulder of a long stem rose. I just may have to see that taken care of someday.

7. I LOVE red-curly hair!!

8. I have to buy things in twos. Two pairs of jeans, two blouses (usually same style just different colors), two cokes, two bags of candy. One for now and one for later.

9. I have always wanted a Volkswagen Beetle.

10. I look at magazines from back to front and I write in notebooks from back to front.

11. (for good measure) I LOVE school supplies!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a VW Beetle too!! If we had not been suprised with our sweet Alyssa, I would be driving one right now! Oh well, I'll take her over a car anyday! :) Maybe when the girls have there own cars...

~Crystal~ said...

I think the school supply addiction is a family stronghold. ;)

Anonymous said...

What?! You write in notebooks from back to front? That's just not right!

Shionge said...

Hee...so funny I buy things in dozen though, at least one for me and the other eleven for others :D