Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend




I have always admired jewelry, but I have never really thought much about it for me. I guess because I have always lived within a budget & the idea of having something so expensive, to adorn my body, just didn't make much sense to me. You can tell that by the fact that our wedding bands are sterling silver.
But lately & I found myself really wanting some real jewelry. I would love to get D & I new wedding bands. I actually told him I wanted to do that maybe for our anniversary. But I have also been looking at diamond pendants & I have found some that I really like. I would rather get new wedding bands first, then on to other stuff.

1 comment:

Shionge said...

Hiya Vickie, glad to be back and hope you are getting better now ya!