Friday, January 25, 2008

EXCUSES, EXCUSES!!!!

I am several excuses for not blogging but one really good reason! I have been having problems with my computer for several months now. Seems that she had acquired a virus :( !! Poor Girl!!
I could go on-line and in a few minutes a little window would pop up telling me that Internet Explorer had detected a problem and needed to shut down. In a few minutes she would just shut down; right in the middle of WHATEVER I was doing! I couldn't hardly comment on another blog, let alone blog for myself. I couldn't even bid on ebay :( !!!
I called Dell Tech Support (they have helped me in the past fixing things ) and after about a hour on the phone they tell me that my contract is out and I need to pay them about $200 to fix the problem. GGGRRRRRRR!!! NO WAY!! So I've been 5 minute-ing it on here several times a day. I'm almost and notice I say ALMOST as bad as Crystal with my PC. I even asked Santa for a new laptop but he thought I needed a new bed instead. Go Figure! I think Santa had some alterior(?) motives behind that decision :) !!
Last night I was watching 33-40 News and their tech men were on there talking about the internet and said that FIREFOX was a better and alot safer for your PC that Internet Explorer. That it was free to download on-line. DING-DONG!!! I immediately went to my PC, searched, found and immediately downloaded Firefox to my PC and now...............SHE RUNS LIKE A NEW ONE!!! When the commercial says "FAST like a Fox!" They mean it! I was on here till 3am this morning. Couldn't wait to get up this morning to return back to her. I am HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!!! Now I am motivated to clean up and organize my Computer/sewing/Auzzie room, but.....................................I have got to go take a shower and go meet someone about some alterations and pick up Doodle-Bop (aka. Mercy). She is spending the night with me and Pappa! She makes me laugh :) !!!

I'll be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

WOO HOO!!!

Gretchen said...

Glad to have ya back. I've missed reading your blogs!

Shionge said...

Glad everything is running smoothly now Vickie :D

Nicole said...

well now that your back we want to hear all about your bugs and whatever else is going on with your body! LOL

Jamie said...

I'm so glad that you're posting again and now I have to get back into the routine of checking your blog daily instead of weekly! :)