Monday, May 16, 2005

I need a overhaul!!

I haven't blogged in awhile because I've been pretty sick. I have been having problems with my left arm and this past week I acquired a Ovarian cyst. I ran a fever and had alot of pain with it even walking. Monday I had a appointment with a Neurologist at 9:15. He did some testing on me and told me I had a pinched nerve in my neck. He sent me down to the Diagnostic Center for a MRI at 12:00 and then I had an appointment at 1:00 for a Ultrasound that my GYN set up for me. I got the results of the Ultrasound back today and it was what I told them A OVARIAN CYST. Dr. Belyeu says that it's not big enough to be giving me the pain I've been having so I have to go in Wednesday for Show & Tell to see if there may be something else going on. I also was told about 3-4 months ago that I have the beginnings of cataracts in both eyes and that it will take about 5 years before it gets to where I would require eye surgery. Well, I think they may be progressing faster than they said because I have a little blurry, milky vision. I have an eye appointment in the morning at 9:00 to have them rechecked. Haven't heard from the MRI yet or what is going to come from that. I will post more later.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Whoa... I will be keeping you in my prayers... let me know if I can do anything.

Jamie said...

Ms Vicki!! I will definitely be praying for you.