Monday, June 26, 2006

5 Things

5 things in my fridge:
1. jar of fire-roasted red peppers (yummo)
2. basket of fresh tomatoes from the market
3. boiled peanuts from market
4. cheese
5. big jar of chopped garlic

5 things in my closet:
1. my digital scales
2. shelves where I keep my shoes
3. big bin on rollers full of bags (purses & totes)
4. luggage
5. a black jumpsuit, size 16, that Danny bought me years ago that I'm working my way in to getting back into.

5 things in my purse:
1. measuring tape
2. bottle of water
3. scissors
4. glass finger nail file
5. nextel

5 things in my car:
1. insurance card and tag receipt
2. napkins
3. change
4. blanket/pillow
5. bolt of polka dot fabric

7 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

Good list!

Mel said...

it sounds to me like someone needs to be a little more messy in their car so they will have more random items in there.....of course this is coming from someone who in high school had a friend pull out a new package of bacon from under their seat- I still don't know where it came from. But that is why I would ROCK on Let's Make a Deal!!

Shionge said...

Hey I can't do 5 things in my car coz I dun own a car :(

Jamie said...

Now... please people... do not be fooled by Mrs. Vickie only listing 5 items for her purse. She actually has luggage as a purse! :)

Anonymous said...

Tomatoes in the fridge! Yuck! Don't you know you aren't suppose to refridgerate them? They taste much better if you leave them out on the counter. ~Amber

Vickie said...

Amber Leigh! I agree with you but these maters was super ripe and I can't eat them fast enough before they rot, I had to put them in the fridge. These things are too expensive to let them rot. Like buying gold. I love all fruit and veggies at room temp except watermelon. The best way to eat a tomato is to go out to the vine with a salt shaker, pluck it, salt it and eat it. YUMMO!!!

Jamie Lee! They only asked for 5, not 105! he-he!! I come prepared for EVERYTHING!!!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! I agree! Give me a tomato and a salt shaker and I'm a happy girl! ~Amber:)