Monday, June 19, 2006

I collect Teapots, Aunt Jemima, Mice and Cherries!

Crystal bought me this beautiful teapot. It is my favorite. An old friend bought the little mouse for me at 'The Mole Hole'. She is so tiny. I keep her in my Curio so she won't get lost.
This Aunt Jemima teapot was my Grand-mother's. It is older than me and I'm 54. She had lost her lid years before I inherited her.
Crystal bought me this teapot as well. It is a bank. It is my second favorite.
These little mice in the teacup was a Christmas gift from my niece, Amber, several years ago. I proudly keep them displayed in my Curio as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I gave you that, but I sure don't remember! I must have given it to you when I worked at Lindz's. ~Amber

Shionge said...

Beautiful teapots and I like the one little mice too...very unusual.

Hey Vickie...I was in town this evening and got you a teapot...give me time I'll get it out to US soon......