Monday, June 19, 2006

BODY ODOR! N-A-S-T-Y!!!!!!!!!!

There is just about nothing that is worse than having to smell somebodies nasty stinking body odor. People. PLEASE!! Soap and water is C-H-E-A-P!! Take a bath and be sure and use soap and water. DAILY!!! Use deodorant also. Bath your children as well. When bathing babies, be sure and raise up their little chins and get into those little wrinkles, there is dirt and dried milk, lint trapped in those little places. Spread out their little toes and fingers because things get trapped into those places. Make sure all their little body parts are free from hairs and strings from clothing. This can and will cause infections if not properly taken care of.
You will feel better and so will they. The people around you will also feel better because you won't stink!!
If there is anyone out there that reads this and you can't afford a bar of soap, please let me know and I'll be more than glad to make sure you receive a bar of soap. If you can't bath your babies, bring them to me and I'll bath them..

When I had my home daycare, I bathed more than my share of babies because they would come to me dirty and I would bath them and wash their clothes and they went home clean.

There is absolutely NO excuse not to be clean and please don't say, "I don't have enough time"!

15 comments:

prftpeace said...

Whoa!!! What brought this on???

hahahaha

You are such an outspoken person that I am surprised you didn't say something to the person this is directed to.

Wait....is it...could it be....it's not me is it?????

hahahahaha

~Crystal~ said...

You crack me up....I guess the discussion from the fish fry has made it's way to your blog. LOL

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA! AMEN! I think that everyone has time, or can find the time, to take a bath EVERY day! I mean, it takes like how long?!?! bg

Anonymous said...

Oh, and ladies especially! At least wash your you know what EVERY day! bg

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! I AGREE with every thing you said SISTA! I've bathed my share of babies too! I hate it when mommy's can't find time to bath their own children! My kids and myself get a bath EVERY day! Think about how much better you feel and sleep after a bath! Come on people! NO excuses! ~Amber

dana said...

I agree with you Ms. Vickie. Lately my kids have been having at least 2 baths a day, but if I could bring them to you to bathe, I would be there in a heartbeat. They love to play in the dirt and mud, and 2 baths is a good day. We have had so much rain lately so they have been muuuudddddyyyyy. Good post, just kinda out of the blue huh?

Shionge said...

I know where you are coming from Vickie.....imagine in a sardine pack train carriage...OMG!

Anonymous said...

Hey, that was the fish you were smelling Saturday night! I did bathe that morning! Gotcha! dd

Anonymous said...

Ok- so I'm freaking after reading all the comments (it went from B.O. to fish fry to crotches!)!!! AHHH! Anyway- so I can't afford to buy soap so send me some....I want something relaxing and not floral :)

Vickie said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

purplecupcake said...

Hear hear! You couldn't have said it any better or clearer!

Anonymous said...

Don't even get me started!!!!! I used to work in a women's OR as a nurse, so I have dealt with a crusty butt or two. But let me add PLEASE, PLEASE ladies and gentlemen.....clean your bellybutton!!!!!! I won't get into specifics; but I have pulled out some Nasty things that made us all gag.-KB

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
» » »

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
Fridge freezer uk second hand white goods fridge freezers Rule on how to play scrabble Nonnude beautiful lingerie free gallery Ripley coat of arms Breast milk freezer storage Aqua leisure simple set size 1 filter cartridge dallas refrigerators and freezers supplies and parts Air force hockey hot fat sex movies Hair dryer statistics Carrollton adipex