Wednesday, June 07, 2006

High-speed Internet!!

The Charter man came out Monday to set me up with High-Speed Internet! LOVIN' IT!! For the time being I will keep AOL as well as Charter. I need to get everything moved over and it takes me a while to figure it all out. There's also things about AOL that I'm not ready to give up yet.
I've been dealing with aol dial-up so long that I can't get over how fast I can search now. AMAZING. I only got the 3 mg and they have 5 mg and they say that they will soon be getting 10. WOW!! But each one cost more too. I think I'll stay with the 3 for a while.

2 comments:

Shionge said...

Hey...nice to 'catch ya', do you sew all the time with them beside you. This is so sweet!

Vickie said...

Hey Shionge!! Yes, they live in my computer/sewing room. He comes out sometimes to help me. He is very nosey and he thinks he has to check everything out. He is alot of fun.