Tuesday, August 29, 2006






This is my third bottle of Tresor. I LOVE this stuff. It smells good enough to drink. I have not smelled any parfume that I can afford that I like better. Crstal and Daniel gave me a bottle of another fragrance, which I asked for, this past Christmas but I couldn't wear it. For some reason it just smelled different on me than it did on that magazine strip. I finally took it back to the store and swapped it with a little extra cash and bought me another bottle of TRESOR!! I got a free gift from the Lancome counter because of my purchase.
From there we went to Hobby Lobby and I bought me a skein of yarn on sale and I am matching it up with a skein of beige I already have to make me a scarf and I also bought me two pattern books. One is for Crochet and one for Knit. The Crochet book has a patter in it for a Cherry throw and pillows I want to make for myself as well. The books were originally $18.00 a piece and I got them for $1.99 ea. I LOVE a bargain.

11 comments:

Gretchen said...

Those cherry items are cute. I love Hobby Lobby. I wish they had one closer to me. The one closest to us is about 40 min by interstate :(

Mel said...

Such a good post- I like all the pics of your items for the day. Know I gotta go to the store to smell that perfume to see how you smell since you know how I smell because of the soap ;)


Come up with that game yet? :)

Mel said...

know = now

Jamie said...

So cute!!! You go girl with your bargain shopping self!! I'm about to go do a little shopping myself... wanna come? I need a black bra, some undies, Tres needs a few winter items and shoes. I would like to spend under $50. I think I'm gonna make it happen!

Shionge said...

Yes, High Five to you Vicki, I love Tresor too :D

Gretchen said...

I forgot to tell ya~ I like your new profile picture!

Staci said...

I LOVE THE CHERRY STUFF! Its GREAT!

dana said...

It hasn't been hot up here much lately. The kids have been wearing short sleeves and pants to bed so it is getting a little "chili" up here. I don't usually fix chili in the hot summer time (which up here is only for like 4 weeks)

prftpeace said...

The pics are great! I thought they came out of a magazine or were downloaded off the internet!

Did you get a new camera or have you just been practicing?

Vickie said...

Thanks prftpeace! Nope, its not a new camera and I haven't been practicing. I'm just good that's all. he-he

Kim's Life said...

I smiled when I read this because Tresor is what I wear all the time. I love it.