Friday, September 15, 2006

4 THINGS!!

4 jobs I've had:
GM Manager at Pelham Winn Dixie
MIT (manager in training) at Lane Bryant at the Galleria
Book-keeper for Kmart Automotive on Greensprings Hwy
Book-keeper for Siluria Textiles

4 Movies I can watch over and over:
The Quiet Man with John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara
Jesus of Nazareth
Gone With the Wind
Any Shirley Temple movie

4 Places I've lived:
Birmingham, Ala
Beville, Texas
Helena, Ala
Pelham, Ala

4 Places I've vacationed:
Cheyenne, Wyoming
Gatlinburg, Tennessee
Panama City, Florida
Gulf Shores, Alabama

4 of my favorite dishes:
Pizza with lots of mushrooms, olives, onions and cheese
Sushi
Anything Mexican
Rueben Sandwich

4 sites I visit regular:
ebay
amazon
several blogs
my email

4 places I would rather be right now:
Sitting out on the beach after sunset with Danny.
Back in High School knowing what I know now.
Having a fireside chat with all my deceased ancestors.
At my front door, being handed a check from the Publishers Clearing House for
several million dollars.

5 comments:

Kim's Life said...

Love to see people post these sort of things. That way we learn more about you. :)

dana said...

Thank you for the recipe!! And that is one place I would love to be too (front door getting millions of dollars ;) love ya

Kim's Life said...

Happy Bithday To YOU
I hope your day is so wonderful. I love Birthdays.

Shionge said...

Happy Birthday Vicke!

Gretchen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope it was wonderful.