Sunday, September 10, 2006

Birthday Celebration!

Mercy taking my picture as I took hers.


We celebrated Danny's birthday today. I cooked beef-tips and gravy, rice, green beans, yeast rolls, sweet tea and home-made coconut cream pies instead of birthday cake (Danny's choice)!
Keith, Lindy and Mercy came over as well as Danny's brother Mike and his wife Donna. Crystal and Daniel are still sick so I carried them some food over to them.
We had a great time. Lindy went to lay down with Mercy to get her to sleep but Mercy got Lindy to sleep instead. Keith went on to church and we stayed here to have some fun with Mercy while Lindy slept. Mercy is so full of energy and she has a very short attention span. The only time that you can get her to be still is to put in a Dora dvd. Praise God for Dora!! hahaha.
Danny and I enjoy her so much.

3 comments:

dana said...

LOL, I can identify with the so much energy and a short attention span. With Jesse though it is dinasaurs, it amazing what dinasaurs do to that kid. Sounds like a yummy dinner. I would love the recipe for the beef tips.

Jenny said...

Luke and Mercy would have a blast together. They would both run from one thing to another in a flash. Must be a CU1ver thing. ;)

Kim's Life said...

Great photos. Happy Birthday to Danny. Your food sounds so yummy.