Saturday, September 09, 2006

THANK YOU STACI!!

September 17th will be my 55th birthday! I got a early birthday present today from my adopted daughter, Staci. She knows I love cherries and teapots. She has contributed to my collection of treasures several times. I received this beautiful cherry vase today in the mail. I LOVE it!! Now every time I go buy groceries I will be buying me a bunch of fresh cut flowers to display in my vase. Thank you very much Staci. It will be displayed and used proudly!

4 comments:

Vickie said...

I guess you can see that dusting still isn't on the top of my list. If this bothers anyone, feel free to come by and dust my house for me!!

Anonymous said...

I WANT IT!!!! I love it! bg

Mel said...

hehe- I actually missed it this time- I'm going to have to go take second look!!

Kim's Life said...

I love it.