Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Day

Sunday afternoon D & I went on a date. We just needed some "get out of the house, spend time together" time. We saw that Olive Garden was having their Bottomless Pasta Bowl & every time they have that, we seem to miss it. It was good, but not overly incredible. I didn't care though, it was nice being out with my love. From there we went over to Costco (D's idea) he renewed our membership a few weeks ago, but I haven't been able to make a trip there yet. I got some of those nice memory foam pillows, in hopes they will help my neck. I used them last night & could tell a difference today. Good purchase!
Linens & Things are closing a store & were having a 30- 50% off everything must go sale. I knew that they were closing, but thought I missed it, in my blur of a September. The store was a disaster & really picked over. I couldn't really understand why, since basically everything is only 30% off. But I did get a new wooden drying rack & it was cheaper than I could have gotten at Walmart.
I can't pass by a Ross without a check of the purses & I found a Fuschia bag that was too die for! But.....I was good & literally kissed her goodbye. Bu now I can not stop thinking about her & now I'm sad. Molly got a new bed. I know they all got new beds a while ago, but 2 of the beds are in our room & one is the office. Molly & Razz sleep in the 2 in our room & Rocco sleeps in our bed. But the last week, Rocco has been stealing Razzy's bed during the night & little fella has been sleeping on the floor. Now Rocco has Molly's old bed.

On the way home we stopped by Sonic for some treats. D loves the fried ice cream shake & I got my usual...Route 44 Lemon Slushie...I would drink these every single day.

No comments: