Friday, October 03, 2008

Strolling Along


In my longing to be a Mom, I seem to find myself browsing different sites about babies. Also all my friends are Mom's & they blog about their favorite items. I figure all this will help me, when my time comes, in finding the perfect things I will actually need & use vs what companies try to make me think I can not live without. One product I know I will have some knowledge on is strollers. A close friend has a small addiction to strollers & I don't know just how many she has owned. And if you don't want to know her true opinion on the subject then don't ask! Hahaha! She has a stroller passion. I know I will go to her for advice.

1 comment:

Staci said...

LOL.... I confess.
I've done all the research... over and over again. I don't even have a real COUNT of all the ones I've owned and sold in the past 2 years!