Friday, October 03, 2008

Moving Up

I'm so out of the technology loop. I just now got a laptop, but I still listen to music on CD's! And have never worked an MP3 player. D & I have both been wanting one. D wants his for work, he can spend hours at a time just basically baby sitting a project. And I would love one so that when I go walking I can enjoy some tunes. Music always motivates me & I know I would workout longer if I had an MP3 player. Since Christmas is getting closer, we are on the look out for the best buy on MP3 players, but specifically Ipods.

1 comment:

Staci said...

I've bought 3 ipods on Ebay. I can tell you a good seller to buy from. We are very pleased with all of ours. I bought a nano for Chris and a shuffle for Jess and myself. We have so many songs its crazy. I love it though. I don't even know where my cds are anymore!