Tuesday, August 23, 2005

And yet another step!!

Today went really good. All I had to do was fill out a pile of paperwork ank to do Doc. Now my Sleep Clinic is set for Tuesday, Sept. 6th unless they have another cancellation. The nurse/receptionist has my name on the cancellation list. Very nice lady. Her name was Vickie. Good name.
The day of the clinic, I will show up a little after 8pm. By 10pm they will have me all wired up and tucked in bed. They wake you between 5:30 and 6am to leave. I wonder if they'll have a Sushi Bar! HHMM!!
My thing is, I don't normally go to bed till anywhere between 3 and 5 am and sleep till 1 and 2 pm. I'm totally a night person. Hope they have plenty of Ambien.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I'd be able to go to sleep if I knew that they were watching me! Getting even closer!!! bg

prftpeace said...

The Ambien will sabotage the test!!

Vickie said...

No the Ambien won't interfere with the test. You have to be asleep for them to see if you quit breathing while asleep, whether you are sedated or went to sleep naturally. The doctor told me that he would have me some Ambien ready incase I could not go to slepp on my own and that I can even take my xanax with it.