Monday, August 22, 2005

ONE DAY CLOSER !!

After tomorrow I will be one step closer to having my surgery. YIPEE!!!! My appointment for me to see the Sleep Apnea Doctor was set for Sept. 13th. I had called several times to see if they had any cancellations and they had me on the cancellation list. I called again this morning to see if they had any cancellations and as of then they didn't but informed me that if they did they would call me. Well, at 5:15 pm I got a call saying they had a cancellation for in the morning at 9:30 and could I come in. YES, YES. YES!!!
So I will be there in the morning and then they will set me up for the clinic. That's where you go in a spend the night all wired up to see how many times you stop breathing while you're asleep.
Have you ever seen anyone so excited about going to a Sleep Apnea Clinic before? That just goes to show you how boring my life is. LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!! That is something to be excited about! I'm excited for you! Like you said, one step closer!!!! Love ya! bg

prftpeace said...

Getting excited for you!!