Monday, May 29, 2006

10 things that make me smile

1. Having Crystal and Daniel right next door.
2. Hearing my little grand-dogs makin' a ruckis when I walk out the door and they are on their front deck watching for me.
3. When I see Danny drive up everyday from work. I still get butterflies after 20 years.
4. Auzzie chipping when he hears me from the other room.
5. When I walk into my sewing/computer room (that's where Auzzie and Harriet's cages are also) and Auzzie says, "Hey Vickie! What you doin'?"
6. When I have the money to buy special things for other people.
7. Seeing the numbers on my scales get smaller and smaller and my clothes getting bigger and bigger.
8. Seeing comments on my post. That's when I know that people thought enough of me to take the time to read it. THANKS!!!
9. Setting in my front porch swing, watching and listening to all the little creatures.
10. Going to the Nifty Over Fifty functions!!

7 comments:

Staci said...

Auzzie is amazing..,

~Crystal~ said...

Good list.

dana said...

I still get excited when Aaron comes home from work everyday too. It's only been 6 years, but still...

Nicole said...

I get excited when my hubby gets home too... it could be b/c i have 4 kids I've been with all day ;) jk... i've always been giddy when he gets home.

Renee said...

what a sweet list! I get excited when my hunny gets home too I hope I can still say that after 20 yrs! I love that you call Crystals babies your grand dogs! so cute!

purplecupcake said...

What a lovely list...Thanks for visiting my site. You have a great blog here. I especially love #3, that's so heartwarming...Thanks and yes, I will be back again!

Shionge said...

Hi! Ten minutes ago I came to realise that you are Crystal's Mom! How cool! Now I know where you are so happy with her just next door, I wish my daughter would still stay close to me when they get marry :D