Sunday, May 07, 2006

Just Ramblin'

   Weight loss is slow but steady.  I am down 99.1 as of this morning. Last week-end, we got out and worked really hard in our yards.  I started at 11:00am raking and Crystal joined me at 12:00.  I raked for 6 hours and I used muscles that I haven't used in years.  I hadn't been able to work in the yard like that in years.  I loved it until I weighed the next morning and I was "UP" 2 lbs. . What's up with that!!  It took me a week to lose those 2 lbs. plus 1.  I think from now on I'm just going to be the forman and sit in my swing and watch everybody else work. (just kidding


   I know,  or I hope, I was building muscles!!


 


   This evening before Church, Danny and I left the house a little early and went by Home Depot and he bought me a new pair of garden gloves, a new garden rake, little hand shovel and little hand claw, some mosquito candles, mosquito spray and some weed killer for my patio.  I don't kill dandelions, I love those. I love to blow them and watch the little parachute men fly across the yard to make more dandelions . We were also in search of a couple folding chairs that we need to take to my brother-in-laws 50th birthday party so we'll have a place to sit.  We can also use them going to some of those Nifty Over Fifty get-togethers.  There were none to be found at Home Depot.


   Danny said that Drug Stores always seem to advertise having them all the time so we stopped at Walgreens to see if they did but NOPE.  I did get me 6 sugar-free chocolate Easter bunnies for 90% off.  YIPEE!!!  I stuck 5 in the freezer. Danny also got him some new well needed sun glasses. We then drove on down to Big Lots and we asked the manager if they had any folding chairs.  Well, he led us right to them and they had 3 so we bought 2 of them and they are really nice and only $16.99 each. GO BIG LOTS!!!


  By the time we got to Church I was all hot and sweatie!  Church was awesome!!  Music is AMAZING!!!  Can't wait for the 4th of July fireworks at Kingwood.  They are always the BEST!!


   After church we made a trip to Wal-Mart in Alabaster for a few more items.  By the time we leave there Danny  is totally frazzled. He's not a shopper plus he was having nose problems.  I picked him up some sinus medicine and when we got home I told him to take it by mouth or else.  He minded me and took it!  He's a good boy!!  


   I recon that was enough to bore you guys with for awhile. Until next time.


 


    

No comments: